The walking frame Grillo for adults, of the company Ormesa trains the user to maintain the balance of the trunk and pelvis. It organizes a wider and structures vision of space, enhances the perception of distances and environment that surrounds the user. It develops physical self – sufficiency and psychological independence by experimenting the possibility of acting independently without the help of other people. The walking frame Grillo, compensates the user lack of balance thanks to its ergonomic support and wide base.
- Resistant frame, foldable for an easy transportation with patented height adjustment system.
- Padded, width and circumference adjustable pelvic support.
- Padded, tilt, height, width, circumference and forward – backward adjustable trunk support.
- The pelvic and trunk support allow an easy aces giving the user a sense of security and stability, allowing him / her to concentrate on walking without fear.
- Ergonomic, comfortable, adjustable and easily removable for washing harness. It supports the user in case of necessity without generating painful pressures.
- Removable and height adjustable handlebar. It is used as a reference and as an armrest.
- Exclusive Ormesa design, light and puncture – proof wheels: 2 front swiveling and 2 rear fixed.
- Directional lock on front wheels, adjustable drag, antireverse device, wheels stop on rear wheels.
- Semi elastic bumpers.
- Wide range of adjustable accessories.
Frame colour: black
Small: User's circumference: 60-86 cm
Weight: 16,2 kg
Maximum user's weight: 45 kg
Medium: User's circumference: 74-120 cm
Weight: 19,5 kg
Maximum user's weight: 90 kg
Large: User's circumference: 84-140 cm
Weight: 23 kg
Maximum user's weight: 110 kg