The softest material (white spot) incorporated in the "calcaneal spur" area, which is particularly sensitive to pain, provides targeted relief at this point. A specially shaped zone (blue spot), provides relief for the aponeurosis attachment point on the foot. The foot orthosis still retains its shape and function when worn for a long time and subjected to considerable weight.
Indications: Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis), Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief, Achillodynia – tendomyopathy, Haglund's deformity – partial relief , Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out), Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain).
Size: 1 (35-40), 2 (40-47). Shoe size
- 01 The white zone –is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area – in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- 02 The slightly firmer blue zone –relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- 03 PowerWave –The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- 04 The firm gray zone –provides the hindfoot with the necessary support when you take a step.
- Calcaneal spur (Insertion tendopathy of the plantar aponeurosis)
- Arthritis relief in the leg joints, hip or knee-prosthesis relief
- Achillodynia – tendomyopathy
- Haglund's deformity – partial relief
- Leg length differences up to approx. 1 cm (evening out)
- Plantar fasciitis (calcaneal pain)