ErgoPad redux heel provides rapid relief for chronic heel and ankle pain. A cut-out relieves the painful the painful and pressure-sensitive heel area with every step. At the same time, the tendons on the bottom of the foot are relaxed by a custom fan design in the arch support. Multi-layered padding ensures excellent wearing comfort.
- Rapid action against chronic heel and ankle pain
- Significantly reduces complaints during walking
- Relieves the tendons on the sole of the foot
- 1 Microfiber top cover
This top cover provides a comfortable contact layer with the foot. The presence of silver ions helps to prevent both bacteria and odors.
- 2 und 3Cushion layer with PU pad
This layer, made of EVA, has a tear-shaped window to hold the PU pad. The heel bone is therefore particularly well cushioned.
- 4 Met pad
- 5 Synthetic core
The core also contains a groove for additional cushioning in the heel area. The plantar fan design relieves pressure on the tendon path.
- 6 Globofit cushion
- 7 Bottom cover
The bottom cover ensures a non-slip contact surface between the foot orthosis and the shoe and contains an additional cushion in the heel area.
- Synthetic foot orthosis with a low construction height
- The synthetic orthotic core is specially shaped
- Suitable for people with talagia/calcaneal spurs
- High-quality and durable materials mean that the foot orthosis remains effective
even after prolonged use – but this does fundamentally depend on the load
- We recommend that the functional properties should be checked regularly (after a maximum of 6 months)
- Wipe the surfaces using a mild cleanser and a sponge (except leather top covers)
- Not machine-washable
- Do not expose to direct heat (heater, direct sunlight)
- Modification instructions - Specially for medical retailers
- The outline of the orthosis can be ground in a taper shape – easy to grind (grinding belt and pumice stone, grain 80-100)
- Good for bonding (standard workshop adhesives)
- Free positioning of pads and modifications are possible before the cushion layer is bonded into position
- Flat foot / splayfoot
- Concomitant indications1
- Mild and moderate severity of hollow foot
- Post-traumatic foot deformities
- Knee joint / back pain
- 1 depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity
Cushioning in the heel area and support for flattened foot arches or for foot arches subjected to heavy loads, relief of pressure on the tendon path