1. Top cover - x-static velour/Long-sole cushion layer (35° Shore A):
The high-quality top cover gives the foot orthosis its unmistakable appearance. This layer, made of EVA, lies on top of the active core and is also conductive.
2. Soft components – thermoplastic elastomer (TPE):
This forms part of the active core and, together with the cushion layer, has a cushioning effect. The soft, flexible material in both the calcaneal and outer metatarsal areas of the foot orthosis reduce the pressure load in these sensitive zones.
3. Rigid components – high-molecular polyethylene (PE):
Support the foot arches and improve hindfoot stability, thanks to the rigid calcaneal cup. The stable, cup-shaped calcaneal border centralizes the heel, thereby stabilizing the entire hindfoot when a step is taken. Flexible springs promote the dynamic heel-to-toe movement underneath the MTP-joints
- Construction possibilities:
Differences in leg length of up to 1 cm can be evened out with the foot orthosis
Pronation and supination wedges (up to 4 mm
) can be integrated
Suitable for everyday life, both work and leisure, especially when standing or walking for long periods of time
High-quality and durable materials mean that the foot orthosis remains serviceable even after prolonged use – but this does fundamentally depend on the load
We recommend that the functional properties should be checked regularly (after a maximum of 6 months)
Synthetic foot orthosis made of EVA
Patented injection-molded orthotic core ("active core") with both rigid and soft synthetic components
- Flat foot / splayfoot
- Dog valgus
- Concomitant indications1
- Mild and moderate severity of hollow foot
- Knee joint / back pain
- 1Depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity.
- Support for flattened foot arches, to relieve pressure on the joints and correction of misalignments of the locomotor system
- Frequently also alleviates knee and back pain
- Biodynamic gait pattern