The GloboTec Junior foot orthosis corrects and supports foot arches in cases of pediatric planovalgus feet (flat feet). The foot orthosis adds stability and improves posture, especially during physical exercise, providing added stability for active kids. The heel cup guides the foot perfectly.
Until the age of seven, it is, to a certain extent, natural for children to have flat feet.
However, the following symptoms, and particularly misalignment when it occurs in children over the age of seven, can damage the feet:
The GloboTec Junior foot orthosis for children straightens the heel bone and corrects the position of the ankle. This also has a positive effect on the statics of the knee joint, hip joint, and spine.
• Thin materials, ¾-length version
• Suitable for a wide range of children’s shoes
• Injection-molded orthotic core with cushion layer
• Very thin and flexible edges
• High, stabilizing heel cup
• Requires little modification; usually only needs to be shaped to fit the shoes
• Partially thermo-formable (hot air blower, 120 ° C, 20 - 30 sec.)
Indications: Children's soles ¾ Globotec Junior are suitable for flat feet, wrong posture, daily and sports activities.
Sizes: 22 (22-23), 24 (24-25), 26 (26-27), 28 (28-29), 30 (30-31), 32 (32-33), 34 (34-35) . Shoe number.
Pedcad Modern 3D Digital Pedometer
In the company Kyritsis Orthopedics, taking into account that each sole has its own anatomical peculiarity, we manufacture special orthotic soles.