In case of severe injuries or following surgery, Caligaloc from the German company Bauerfeind can help to partially immobilize your ankle at first during the day and at night. Caligaloc stabilizes the ankle with an L-shaped plastic shell positioned on the outside. An integrated wedge in the outer heel area of the footbed tilts your foot inward and relieves the ligaments of the lateral malleolus.
- After severe injuries or surgery
- Good stability for the entire ankle
- Relieves the lateral collateral ligaments
- Conservative treatment of torn ankle ligaments
- Postoperative protection after ligamental suturing / reconstruction
- Temporary stabilization for posttraumatic tarsal sinus syndrome and decompensated instability of the subtalar joint
- Permanent stabilization for chronic instability of the upper and / or lower ankle where surgery is contraindicated
- Colour: Grey-blue
Suitable for right or left foot.