Here’s what SofTec Genu offers: two lateral joint splints prevent harmful movements. The “smart” hinges can be adjusted precisely to your knee’s rotational axis. A special knit promotes the knee’s proprioception for more stability and improved movement patterns. In this way, SofTec Genu provides increased stability and ensures healthy movement.
- Faster return to full load-bearing thanks to enhanced sense of protection
- The strong protection of an orthosis combined with the activating function of a support
- Easy to put on thanks to zipper and positioning aid
Isolated rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament up to and including the "unhappy triad": Conservative treatment, Pre-operative and postoperative management, Long-term rehabilitation - sports therapy, Chronic insufficiency
- Conservative functional treatment of collateral ligament injuries
- Treatment of "unstable knee joint": Severe osteoarthritis of the knee, Rheumatoid arthritis - progressive rheumatoid arthritis, Endoprosthesis - secondary rehabilitation, Post-traumatic
- Restricting the knee’s range of movement (e.g. after meniscal suturing or meniscal implantation)