MOS-Genu from the German company Bauerfeind stabilizes your knee following surgery, for example to correct misalignments. It is available in a standard or long version as required. The orthosis comprises an aluminum frame with adjustable hinges, straps and skin-friendly padding which compensates for swelling in the knee joint region. This ensures excellent wearing comfort and reduced pain during movement.
- Guides the leg out of its misalignment to relieve the knee joint
- Stabilizes the surgical outcome after axial corrections
- Soft cushioning for long wearing periods
- Conservative: Functional therapy of injuries to the cruciate ligaments and the lateral ligaments, Complex instabilities including genu recurvatum, Support for the affected compartment in varus / valgus arthritis
- Post-operative (short MOS-Genu): After operations on the ligaments, i.e. artificial ligaments, Meniscal suturing and meniscal implantation
- Post-operative (long MOS-Genu): After tibial osteotomy, After complex reconstructions of the ligaments, In individual cases it is also indicated for fractures located close to joints - implant surgery
- Colour: Blue-black
Suitable for right or left foot.