The analog sphygmomanometer KS 106 from the German company Kessler uses the pressure gauge which is especially popular with doctors and nurses for its durability and accuracy of measurements. Thanks to its high accuracy, durability and ease of use, the sphygmomanometer will help you get your blood pressure wherever and whenever you want. Only the doctor is responsible for interpreting blood pressure values. This device does not replace medical examinations. Never change your treatment without consulting your doctor.
This sphygmomanometer is suitable for use by adults only.
Tips for an accuracy measurement:
1. Calm down and try not to move for 5 to 10 minutes before the measurement.
2. Remove the shirt or other tight clothing from the hand which will measure before placing the cuff.
3. Avoid eating, smoking or walking before the measurement as these activities can affect the result.
4. Remember that pressure values vary throughout the day. Try to take your stress at the same time each day.
5. Do not pay much attention to the result of an individual measurement. If you take regular measurements for a longer period of time, you will get a more complete picture of your blood pressure.
Correct method of measurement:
- Sit in a chair that supports your back.
- Place your hand on the table so that the cuff is at the same height as your heart.
- Do not move your hand, talk, laugh or cough during the measurement.
Model: KS 106
Measurement method: Aneroid / Acoustic
Measurement limits: 0 - 300 mmHg
Measurement accuracy: 3 mmHg
Inflation: Manual with push
Arm circumference: 22-33 cm
Weight: about 330 g
The package includes a stethoscope, nylon cuff, adjustable pressure gauge, high quality Latex bubble with dust protection filter and storage case.