The VenoTrain glider plus is a robust tool for putting on and taking off medical compression stockings. Folding handles and an ergonomic design make it easier to use.
- Place the VenoTrain glider plus on a table in front of you with the opening of the basket pointing forward.
- Pull the stocking over the basket so the heel is always pointing toward you. This stretches out the stocking.
- Unfold the handles until they are upright and place the frame on the floor so that you can easily slide your foot into the stocking.
- Pull the VenoTrain glider plus up over your leg as far as you can, holding it by the unfolded handles.
- Now put the VenoTrain glider plus to one side and check that the stocking fits without creases.