The four-wheele children stroller Bug 869, of the Ormesa company has foldable aluminium frame. The push-handle isadjustable in tilt: adapts to the mother’s height and reduces the encumbrance of the pushchair. The wheels are puncture proof, light and easy to push on every surface: front 17 cm with directional lock; rear 30 cm with shock absorbers and independent drum brakes. The stroller has also hand brake.
• Headrest incorporated in the backrest: your child’s head is always supported during the tilt adjustments of the seat and of the backrest, also without accessories.
• Rigid backrest, reclinable of 40° and adjustable in height for 10 cm (size onetwo) and of 15 cm (size threefour). The hinge coincides with the child’s pelvis physiological fulcrum.
• The seat is tilt-in-space, adjustable in width and depth of 10 cm. Reversible (size onetwo, base 869).
• Fireproof, recyclable FABRIC. The colours are durable and highly resistant to sweat, light, dry cleaning and washing. Maximum resistance to rubbing.
• Oeko-Tex Classe 1 Certificate - the highest reachable class for textile products intended for infants and children: for all fabrics that are in direct contact with the skin. A guarantee of quality and safety for health.
• Tip-up footrest, flexion-extension adjustable, with legrest adjustable in height and tilt; the hinge coincides with the child’s knee physiological fulcrum.
• Wide range of optional accessories.
Frame colour: bronze
Upholstery colour: pink, light blue, orange, yellow
Size and dimensions: